ANGASANA VELAVARU MALDIVESfrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeChildren
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Perched on an expansive private lagoon in the virtually untouched South Nilandhe Atoll in the Maldives, and just a 40-minute seaplane journey from Velana International Airport, Angsana Velavaru (the island known as “Turtle Island” in the local Dhivehi language) is surrounded by sparkling turquoise waters and ocean views as far as the eye can see. This luxurious tropical getaway offers 79 private villas, all with beach frontage, and a cluster of 34 InOcean Villas, the first standalone collection of water villas in the Maldives perched one kilometre from the main island.
Enjoy Maldivian, Asian and international favourites, while you watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean. Our three lovely Maldives restaurants will take care of you with great food and friendly, relaxed service.
Relax with the aromatic scent of jasmine and frangipani essential oils in your treatment room. Body treats are freshly concocted with native ingredients to form fragrant and soothing concoctions, right before your treatment at our luxury spa in the Maldives.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Liquors, beers and botled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.